Thursday, September 8

Rumour Mill

Since everyone else is speculating about everything else at this time (General election in two weeks), I'd like to stir up an Alfa rumour.

I have heard, on reasonably good authority but with limited details, that a certain alfisti in our midst is considering the sale - nay; abandonment - of a certain piece of red hardware.

While I am shocked, and even dismayed, I do understand the purported reason for this desperate measure, and trust in good faith that should this tragic situation eventuate, the departed italian will be swiftly and decisively replaced with a more efficient model from the same stable.

I hereby extend to the person responsible, an invitation to substantiate the above claim.

Hear me now, these are truly desperate times.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are indeed desperate times! I also heard such an awfull rumour. It must be something to do with females. He'll probly get a nice quiet station wagon. Toyota more than likely.

 
At 11:55 am,Blogger Scotty said...

I flamming well will not!

Unfortunately I have to part with my baby. I have owned and now must sell my dream car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home