Tuesday, July 26

Progress

There hasn't been any, at least on my car.

I have a plan, however. Rather than stripping my parts-car completely, and then waiting another million years before fixing up my good car with the donor parts, I think I'll put the two cars side-by-side in my carport and move the necessary parts across from one car to the other, one part at a time. I can then park the Toyota in the garage.

It might make my house look a bit ugly, but it will certainly be easier to get work done.

We'll see how it goes. Might have to have an Alfa working bee/party when the weather gets a bit nicer. With a BBQ and drinks and stuff. And music. And Alfisti.

10 Comments:

At 12:10 pm,Blogger Scotty said...

I will help - even though I'm pretty useless with car stuff. But it will be fun. And when we done, we should all go for an Alfa cruise.

 
At 1:39 pm,Blogger Jonathan said...

YAY Alfa Parrrrty!

 
At 11:34 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be keen to give a hand. What a pitty that they're only Alfas though.

 
At 3:45 pm,Blogger carl said...

count me in. i gotta get down with this car stuff.
maybe i could bring some italian lagers? do italians make lager? oh well. i'll swing the diesel round anyway.

 
At 10:51 am,Blogger Jonathan said...

You may be keen. but with an attitude like that you may not be welcome!

 
At 11:03 am,Blogger Scotty said...

Too right Jono!

 
At 2:18 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd offer but most likely would just get in the way.

 
At 11:23 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I will desend to your level my little minions (to use Alex's term). Alfas are European after all I suppose. Not everyone can own a product of the Baverian Motor Works.

 
At 1:24 pm,Blogger Scotty said...

Well indeed Sam - In fact nobody can own a product of Baverian Motor Works, since there is no Baveria, and therefore there are no motor works there.

Perhaps you meant Bavaria?

 
At 11:32 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah whatever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home