Tuesday, August 30

Shout Out To My Alfa Parts Legend!

Here's an Update! My gear stick has been replaced!! YAY so I'm able to drive my 33 again. The guy sent me the gear stick before I'd paid him. I thought what a trusting guy. Turns out he'd fallen off a billboard and couldn't get to a computer, so got his brother to send it! What a legend! Thanks to you Mr Matt Walker of Wellington. Hope your arm gets better soon!

I still got a few problems. One I fixed yesterday. I got 4 new Tyres from Drury tires and they were never balanced properly. both my back wheels were out. One was out by 100g and the other by 70g. Which while seeming quite small is apparently quite bad! so $24 later my balance is SWEET!

On the burner is my new rear wheel bearings. I picked them up this morning. $92.25 for 2 kits. Not too bad. Now I just need to get some grease and get them installed.

On the back burner is improvements to my suspension and a recon/new gearbox.

I'll keep ya posted.

CHUR!

1 Comments:

At 7:22 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

* has car grease of some description. type/quality unknown but welcome to use.

worked well for greasing my vcr hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home