Monday, November 21

Dog

I was driving along the other night when a dog ran out in front of my Alfa! I skidded to a halt and to my surprise the dog got up and ran away! My car however is a bit of a mess. The plastic welding on my bumper has come apart in a couple of places. My headlights are all out of alignment. The plastic surround on one of my spotlights is missing. My radiator is quite damaged. The fan (on the back of the radiator) is very damaged. It even managed to put a dent in the chassis!

Please don't comment about the Dog. Dogs don't have insurance.

5 Comments:

At 1:51 pm,Blogger carl said...

yeah, i feel your pain brotha,

its frustrating when stuff like that happens to your car.
keep rocking dude.

 
At 3:15 pm,Blogger Dan said...

argh and grrrrr!

 
At 8:21 am,Blogger Jonathan said...

Haven't you heard of $740 for a new radiator!

 
At 10:28 pm,Anonymous Anonymous said...

People running from the police don't have insurance either I learned. Similar to a dog I suppose

 
At 3:07 am,Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dude my name is jonathan willis i live in wales,and i had a similair hit and ranaway in my newely tricked up golf gti,so my heartfelt condolences to the car and your wallet . DOGS NEED A LEASH FFS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home